EL PASO VETERANS ONE STOP CENTER
Emergence Health Network, has established a first of its kind Veterans One Stop Center in El Paso. The “one stop” concept provides accelerated access to mental health and support services for veterans and their families in the El Paso community. The center is located close to Ft. Bliss, in Northeast El Paso where there is the highest concentration of veterans.
Training Title: Computer Hardware / Employability Skills Training for Veterans
Training Length: 60 hrs. course (20 hrs. per week – 3 weeks)
Start date: July 17, 2017
At the end of course, the participants will get to build and take home the computer they built.
– Course is completely free for qualifying veterans and dependents.
– Only 15 slots available.
– Transportation assistance is available (bus passes).
– Must be a veteran or a qualifying dependent – all veterans qualify regardless of discharge status.
– 18 yrs. or older.
– Official picture I.D.
– Social Security Number
– If not a U.S. citizen, must bring their residence card or passport
– Commitment to complete the 3 week course
– Must attend a four-hour orientation July 13, 2017
– During their orientation, they will complete the registration packet and a short assessment
For information and to sign-up for the course:
Veteran One Stop Center
Call: (915) 747-3590
The Mental Health and You (MH & U) App has been created to help those in the El Paso community who are experiencing a mental health crisis get the help they need – all with the touch of a button. This innovative new mobile application was also developed to help the community at large better understand mental disorders.